Lucky Patcher is an Android app that is one of the most popular rooted apps. The app can patch many apps and games, it can block ads from apps, it can remove unwanted system apps, it can remove unwanted app permissions, it can backup installed apps to your SD card. In fact Lucky Patcher is an all in one patching tool for Android.
With Lucky Patcher you can take control f the installed apps on your device. For taking this control over the apps, you need a rooted Android to get all the features of the app. Though the app can do many tasks without any root access. Lucky Patcher is absolutely free to download but we highly recommend you to download it only from verified sites as many sites shared fake one.
“ChelpuS” released another new version of the popular Lucky Patcher apk for android. The latest Lucky Patcher app is more functional and many more patches added to the app. Lucky Patcher is now able to modify many more Android apps and games.
What’s New On Lucky Patcher 7.2.9 :
- Update ads sdk for bugs fix;
- Translations updated;
- Bugs fixed;
Additional Lucky Patcher Features :
Lucky patcher app has many more great features. Which are described below –
- Lucky Patcher is an all-in-one app which can block boring ads from free Android Apps and games. Everyone dislikes advertisements on free Android apps or games. With this app you can block ads from most of the app easily.
- Lucky Patcher can remove in app purchase verification for many Android apps and games. If you want to use paid apps for free, this feature will help you a lot. The app can bypass license verification easily.
- Lucky Patcher can modify many popular games for Android. Unlock many features of the games. Many games developers are very greedy nowadays. They asked for so much money to get gems. With that app you can modify many games and get unlimited gems or coins just for free.
- You can backup the patched apps and games. After patching any apps or games, you can take a full backup of the patched app.
- Lucky Patcher is also able to remove unwanted apps permission easily. Some of the apps and games asked for many suspicious app permissions. This type of permissions can be harmful for you. With that app you can remove any unwanted app permissions.
- Backup any android apps and games to your SD card. You can take a backup of your installed apps or games to the memory for further use.
- Some of the features don’t need root access. Lucky patcher can do some of the tasks without root but you should root your Android if you want to enjoy all the features of the app.
- Lucky Patcher shows different color accent to understand the state of the apps.
- Lucky Patcher search all the apps on startup and shows the apps that can be patched. When you launch the app, you will see all the installed apps and games on your device. Then you can select the app you want to patch. The app also shows which one has ads and which one has a custom patch.
- Custom patching options are available. A custom patch can be used to modify many apps and games. Recently added Custom Patches can be found here.
Additional App Information:
App Version : 7.2.9
App Developer: ChelpuS
File Size : 6.76 MB.
Requirements : Android 2.0 and up.
License : Free.
Average Rating : 5
Note: To get all the features you have to root your android device. Some features may not work until you root your smartphone or tablet.