Can you update Lucky Patcher (LP) (:

Hello, update Lucky Patcher (LP) and add the features you wrote about please? (:

0 Reply

2 Years

2 Years

I still have an error:(

Hello, when I want to buy a game, I buy and then the purchase will be repeated and I endlessly buy, buy and not buy, endless…

2 Replies

2 Years

1 Year

ilya_2004

I have an idea and an error in the application (:

Hello, can you make it possible to delete additional files in the application? (: My error is that I hacked a game or games,…

0 Reply

2 Years

2 Years

I still have an idea (:

Hello, you can make it possible to remove them in the file (s) in the game or in the application using the function…

0 Reply

2 Years

2 Years

I want to offer you some more ideas(:

Hello, can you fix the error with entering the forum when I enter and want to view my posts, but it says: "This topic was…

0 Reply

2 Years

2 Years

I want to offer you some more ideas(:

Hello, can you implement the ideas?) I want to offer you ideas 1. When I have a purchase on the Internet, there is such…

3 Replies

2 Years

2 Years

ilya_2004

Someone help. I am trying to patch an app

Hi guys,Can someone please explain things to me?I patch an betting app premium. And after patching, it asks me to log in…

0 Reply

2 Years

2 Years

Bootloop after LSposed module activated

So... after activating the module in lsposed and scoping only "system framework" as recommended, I got stuck in a bootloop...…

0 Reply

2 Years

2 Years

0 Reply

2 Years

2 Years

GOOGLE PLAY STORE IAP( Country Lock )

After Updating Google Play Store Lucky Patcher IAP unlocks bot working. Note that I am only trying to Bypass Googles Region…

0 Reply

2 Years

2 Years