Regarding False DMCA Complaints.

Regarding False DMCA Complaints against websites

0 Reply

1 Week

6 Days

lucas

Trying to fill out my employmemt applications right not

Called about 45 mins ao asking abou kitchen faucet. I grabed the wrong things to come in and exchange. Was wondering if…

0 Reply

1 Day

1 Day

Is luckypatcher.co safe too

Hi everyone. Just wondering if that site is safe as well.Thanks in advance.

2 Replies

3 Days

22 Hours

snwmds

The Battle of Polytopia

I request someone make a version or a patch of "The Battle of Polytopia" which bypasses the Google play verification and…

0 Reply

4 Days

4 Days

Vanishing install button

Hi, I wanted to ask, why when i select the Game>Menu of patches>Create modified apk file>Apk rebuild for inapp…

1 Reply

5 Days

23 Hours

snwmds

Why does it seem that no one replies to these forums with help or suggestions?

Is there perhaps a better forum to ask for help with Lucky Patcher? Maybe somewhere in Reddit or something?

3 Replies

5 Days

2 Days

arm

Maybe I'm missing a step in my patching or possible bug?

I believe we now live in a world of streaming everyday. So helpful TV and Movie tracking apps that sync with my Trakt acct…

0 Reply

5 Days

5 Days

Custom Patch Request: Hobi APP (Android)

I believe we now live in a world of streaming everyday. So helpful TV and Movie tracking apps that sync with my Trakt acct…

0 Reply

5 Days

5 Days

Pourquoi LP me demande toujours l'autorisation des sources inconnues que j'ai déjà activées ?

J'ai téléchargé la derniere version de l'app aujourd'hui, (J'en avais une autre avant mais elle ne fonctionnait plus) et…

0 Reply

5 Days

5 Days

Automatic update not working

Hi. Im using the version 7.1.4. on my phone and seems like the updates are not working anymore (worked before). When i try…

1 Reply

6 Days

2 Days

arm