How to bypass detected from game Real Moto 2?

- Hi. I have a problem with the game "Real Moto 2" when it detected the Lucky Patcher app. Help me. Thanks you

1 Reply

2 Years

2 Years

Biblos

in Rom gsi does not allow Android patches

¿Qué tal mi problema es que acabo de instalar una Rom gsi pixel experience 11 pero encuentro que cuando quiero aplicar los…

2 Replies

2 Years

2 Years

pozytron

List of compatible apps (not game apps) compatible with LP

Does a list of compatible useful regular apps (not game apps) compatible with LP?

1.3K Views

0 Reply

2 Years

2 Years

Dragons - rise of Berk Light Fury subscription

Hi everyone, i wanted to know if anyone had managed to activate the dragon rider subscription on Dragons - rise of berk…

1 Reply

2 Years

2 Years

tonystark845

How to use purchase function if app has no more in app purchase support.

I'm playing a game called destroy gunners sigma. It has been taken off the app store and I'm playing on an APK version of…

0 Reply

2 Years

2 Years

Broken an App trying to patch :(

Hi everyone,I know this is going to sound ridiculous, but I can't get the Dominos Pizza app to work anymore.  It's always…

2 Replies

2 Years

2 Years

edwardsnowedin

Sims: Freeplay

Could someone create a patch for The Sims: Freeplay? The regular InApp and LvL patch doesn't work because when you try to…

1 Reply

2 Years

2 Years

tatsumayakoshi

Where's the damn archive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where the [censored] is the archive so I can download older versions of LP?????????????????????????????????????

1 Reply

2 Years

2 Years

admin

Dragonscapes

Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dragonscapes.globalI've searched everywhere for a mod. I will…

0 Reply

2 Years

2 Years

Patch for merge dragons

hi, i would like to update merge dragons to the latest version. Thank you

0 Reply

2 Years

2 Years