Lords Mobile MOD

Please I modified Lords Mobile with Lucky Patcher for inAPP purchase, but it's not working, and the app does not support…

1 Reply

2 Years

2 Years

xcasperx

Crunchyroll Ad-Free

In the crunchyroll app, there is no way to get premium videos in any way without a premium membership account somewhere,…

2 Replies

2 Years

2 Years

Aksam

Luck_pacher stoped

After updating my emulator (Nox) the luck pacher stopped working in the games. when trying to open an error occurs and it…

1 Reply

2 Years

2 Years

cyber

How to create apk file with unlocked premium?

I need to create an apk with unlocked premium. I can unlock it on my phone, but when I make an apk, it doesn't work at other…

1 Reply

2 Years

2 Years

weimou111

Disable Root Detection in Apps

Hello,Some apps won't run because my phone is rooted. I've been able to "modify the apps components" sometimes and it works.…

1 Reply

2 Years

2 Years

John

Problem with Modded Play Store Magisk Module

I used Modded magisk module on xiaomi redmi note 8 ( olive ),then my phone stuck on boot logo.So I try removing Lucky Patcher…

0 Reply

2 Years

2 Years

Cant make it work

I am trying to use this on the tribez game but it never works. Can anyone help me? Thanks 

0 Reply

2 Years

2 Years

Toolbox >Patche to android " is missing

Why toolbox is showing only one option "Remove all save purchase "? I tried to "Patche to android >signature verification…

1 Reply

2 Years

2 Years

xcasperx

Custom patch for Tello Hero APK

Hello Gentleman At the beginning sorry for my bad English. I hope all of You feel good. I created this thread, because I…

0 Reply

2 Years

2 Years

The Tribez

It is not working with the tribez game. Any solutions?? I have a non rooted phone. Maybe I am not doing it the right way...…

0 Reply

2 Years

2 Years