Apps won't open after installing LP on rooted phone

Hello!I installed Lucky Patcher on my rooted Poco F2 Pro. All of my apps would crash and the ones that would stay open for…

1 Reply

3 Years

3 Years

itsukashiro

Modded Play Store Will Not Install - Certificate Error

Pixel 3a XL Android 10Every time I try to install the modded Play Store, I get this same message, and the phone is rooted.…

2 Replies

3 Years

3 Years

Datclefxuj

Redo an Patched app

I patched an app but the error comes that there is already an app with the same patching. I got an new phone and thats why…

0 Reply

3 Years

3 Years

COMPRA FALLIDA

El parche funciona  se carga los rollos como si habría comprado pero no se suman alguien puede ayudarme? Gracias

0 Reply

3 Years

3 Years

Swift Backup 3.5.0

The latest update to SB - 3.5.0 broke the compatibility with the current custom patch.Please update if possible

3 Replies

3 Years

2 Years

sszz

Pasha Fencer

Hello, I could not cheat for the game in the title.rnrnHow do we cancel in-app purchases? Can you help me?

0 Reply

3 Years

3 Years

''Failure to obtain root access'' ON ALREADY ROOTED phone

I use an infinix HOT 6 (X606) running android version 8.1.0I have unlocked the bootloader, install stable twrp. I root my…

1 Reply

3 Years

3 Years

random2021

Magisk + module Lucky Patcher

Hello guys. Please help. I dont understand how download and activate module Lucky patcher for Magisk. I cant unsigned apk…

1 Reply

3 Years

3 Years

datclefxuj

Remove ads and get reward

There are ads in the game which give me rewards in game. Can I remove these ads and still get the rewards but without watching…

1 Reply

3 Years

3 Years

random2021

crypto tab custom patch idea

can someone make a custom patch for this app https://www.mediafire.com/file/9k8wumt5vju4dcq/CryptoTab_Browser_3.1.66.apk/file

1 Reply

3 Years

3 Years

windows