Patch To Android

I've applied patched to android successfully how do I remove the patch. 

0 Reply

3 Years

3 Years

Ayuda para cómo hackear una aplicación dividida

Necesito ayuda a cómo hackear una aplicación dividida por qué no puedo espero que alguien me pueda ayudar 

0 Reply

3 Years

3 Years

Inapp purchases not functioning

OK so this is a little specific, but there these anime dating sims from the creator genius inc and when I make the patch…

2 Replies

3 Years

3 Years

cyberavater

Cooking diary

Hello! Excuse me, is someone having a cooking diary hack? what happens is that I try to patch with lucky patch and I get…

0 Reply

3 Years

3 Years

Cooking diary

Hello! Excuse me, is someone having a cooking diary hack? what happens is that I try to patch with lucky patch and I get…

0 View

0 Reply

3 Years

3 Years

patch bugs

0 View

0 Reply

3 Years

3 Years

Could You Add This Function?

Hello Lucky Patcher Support. I would like to give you a suggestion for the next lucky patcher versions! Could you add the…

2 Replies

3 Years

3 Years

lucaz

Problème de patch

Svp veuillez m'aider. J'ai du mal à patcher une application. Après tous le processus de patch lorsque j'essaie de me connecter…

0 Reply

3 Years

3 Years

questions

Hello,I installed lucky patcher to disable signature verification in package manager,I selected the first 3 options in "patch…

0 Reply

3 Years

3 Years

Unknown Error

Since two days now anytime I try to modify a game through either Reassembly December or Proxy Server I get UNKNOW ERROR…

0 Reply

3 Years

3 Years