Profitability hacked applications

Hello, how are you?rnI am from EgyptrnI want to ask a questionrnIs the Lucky Patcher apprnProfitability hacked applications

1 Reply

3 Years

3 Years

thapahero1

Request for Custom patch for Bajaj Caringly Yours for Disabling Root check

Market link :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ba.cp.controllerI need custom patch which disables its Root…

0 Reply

3 Years

3 Years

HOW DO I SHARE A MODIFIED APP WITH INAPP PURCHASE??

I have Lucky Patcher installed on my Android with ROOT and I modified an App to be able to buy premium and then made the…

2 Replies

3 Years

3 Years

thapahero1

Fnaf ar Special Delivery hackable

please make a custom patch with infinite faz coinsGoogle Play Url:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.illumix.fnafarApple…

0 Reply

3 Years

3 Years

app detects changes

hi allafter I apply patches to an app it shows errorsit doesn't look for the signature to detect changes.what other techniques…

1 Reply

3 Years

3 Years

thapahero1

Request To Create Custom Patch For Supersense - helps blind and visually impaired

Hi all expert team, I want to Request To Create Custom Patch For Supersense - helps blind and visually impaired. this is…

0 Reply

3 Years

3 Years

Android Patches like Signature Verification Always True doesn’t show in toolbox

I have a huawei phone. I downloaded LP bad tried to patch an app for in app purchases. It asked me to add the Android patch…

0 Reply

3 Years

3 Years

Cytus 10.0.13 Patch

Guys can someone patch this game? I patch the old version of this and success but this one I don't know how can someone…

1 Reply

3 Years

3 Years

passwd

System-app for android 10

Can we get a fixed "move to system app" for android 10 please?I think the app needs to move into "system-priv" and it needs…

0 Reply

3 Years

3 Years

Purchase stopped working.

I patched a game "Zombie Catcher" I was able to get some coins for sometime and it stopped. . Now, I keep getting "purchase…

0 Reply

3 Years

3 Years