please create custom patch for this app

Hi everyone, It's my kind request to you people to create custom patch for the OCR app called knfb reader. it is a app which…

0 Reply

4 Years

4 Years

Help

Can anyone help with this error message? Township ;rapport patch for InApp and LVL emulation: )atch Pattern NI : Success. )atch…

0 Reply

4 Years

4 Years

Patch for Schedulle Voice Recorder Application

I would like to know if you have Patch for the Schedulle Voice Recorder application. If not, would you be able to create…

0 Reply

4 Years

4 Years

Custom patch for TWD:our world for non rooted phone

Either I'm doing something wrong when trying to mod TWD: our world game or something. But would love a patch for TWD: our…

0 Reply

4 Years

4 Years

empire and puzzles

Just wanted to see if there was a way to make a modded version of this that game. Thanks

0 Reply

4 Years

4 Years

1.1.1.1: Faster & Safer Internet

please add a custom patch for 1.1.1.1: Faster & Safer Internet --> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloudflare.onedotonedotonedotoneunfortunately…

0 Reply

4 Years

4 Years

game: club cooee

i need help, there's a game named club cooee i was wondering if anyone can make a custom patcher for the lucky patcher who…

0 Reply

4 Years

4 Years

Archero

Lucky patch doesn't work on archery Dr app crashes , or do not install de mod APK , if you could fix it I will be grateful

5 Replies

4 Years

2 Years

Count

Please add patches for these games

Could you guys add some patches for the games Boob City and Booty Call from eroges.com. they're not playstore apps.

0 Reply

4 Years

4 Years

Patch android does not work

HelloI'm on Android 10 since yesterday root through magisk, I installed a lacky patcher in the toolbox I choose the patch…

1 Reply

4 Years

4 Years

fs159