Reinstall to mod

Is there a version of patcher that can mod games without reinstall

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

us3rnam3

Hill climb racing 2

May I request a patch for hill climb racing 2 (play store link:http://m.onelink.me/c12136ae )Hacks, that would be great:VIP…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

When I uninstalled lucky patcher, my patches of modded games got deleted.

Whenever I uninstall lucky patcher my saved purchases of modded game got deleted.. I have to again patch the game for this.…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

I cant patch to android

Help, i cant patch to android.I cant check all green option at this menu. My phone are rooted yet

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

tosha30

How to hack online games

Hey guys if u know how to hack online ges because i have alot, feel free to tell me. Pls i really need it. If that's…

1.0K Views

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Doesn't work anymore.

I've tried everything I could do to remove the app verification on Critical Ops even with app cloner and lucky patcher and…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

[REQUEST] Custom patch for "Hackers"

So I have this game on my phone which is pretty interesting, but credits are REDICULOUSLY DIFFICULT to obtain without purchasing,…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Oreo custom patch download crashes

Im using s8 oreo.While i click download custom patch,lucky patcher force closes.

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Hey question

alright so dont call me a scrub for this but do you guys know a way of using lucky patcher for robloxI have tried and failed…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

some patch for Heroes of order & Chaos

someone could help me to create a patch for this game or to know a hack thank you very much

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years