Which version of busybox do i need ?

Hello,after starting lucky patcher it says that busybox was not found and that it can't be continued without busybox (but…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

tomas4

Disabling App-Protect doesn't remove Bad-App warning

Hello,if i disable Play Protect i still get a message with the question if i want to uninstall the unsecure app. Even after…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

us3rnam3

Request custom patch for Animal Kingdom

Hi to everyone, i tried to patch the game "Animal Kingdom" but it does not seem to work. Can anyone help me?

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Disable Proxy Server

Hello,is there a way to manually disable the proxy server (or reset all changes from the app)? The in-app option doesn't…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

hamcow

Not downloading

I am.not able to download the file .I had tried all the process .plss send me link to download.

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Lucky Patcher 7.2.9 APK

Want to get real control over your Android applications and games with free in-app purchases. Just try out the Lucky Patcher…

5.2K Views

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Injustice not downloading

I have android Samsung j7. I followed YouTube guides . It's not downloading the file . I've tried it on data and WiFi. …

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

I need a custom patch for "BooleanTT"

Hi lucky patcher team i need a custom patch for this app please: "hashan.haze.booleantt" because is a app of suscription…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Lucky patcher to be magisk module

Maybe in next update lucky patcher can be a magisk moduleand users luckypatcher can make safety net work fine.thanks developers

2.5K Views

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

alberto0701

LUCKY PATCHER 7.3.2 NEW VERSION RELEASED

A new version of Lucky Patcher 7.3.2 has been released. Download for Free Now

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years