Bug with android 9

I was able to do in app emulation on paragon mount application before on android 8.1https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paragon.tcplugins_ntfs_roNow…

3 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

showlyshah

Request for IAP patch for Epic Summoners?

I tried everything to crack purchases in the game that already exists and nothing worked. I was hoping someone would be…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

bleuguy444

How It Works: Lucky Patcher

I'd like to know about Verification license (how it works), about re-signing and about the patches that make up the menu,…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

tomas4

Eagleee News Hack.

I need a custom hack that multiplies invites in the Eagleee app or that makes a click to produce coins, or that'll make…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Requesting anti-ban patch

Please make an anti-ban patch for Dawn of Titans game

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Extra lives patch

Please I want to make a request for a patch for extra live v1.100

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Lucky Patcher v7.3.9 Switchers Bug

Hi guys, i wish report a bug about license & billing switchers, in-app billing switcher is enabling itself sone times…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

REPLY, PLEASE!

Guys, is there any way for the creators of apps and games to find out that hacking their apps? In any case? or would it…

2 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

Snausages

Bakopoulos Isokratis

Is anyone able to create a custom patch for com.bakopoulos.isokratis. The app is very challenging cause it requires a uid…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Maps not showing when patching an app that uses Google Maps.

After rebuilding an app for InApp and LVL Emulation the maps for that specific app are not showing. Is there any workaround…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

maro