Number of Custom Patches downloaded..

I noticed when downloading new patches the number seemed to double in recent weeks, from around 1000 to 2000+. The first…

3 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

tomas4

idea for a new function

Is it possible to add a function that allows you to select the cache path for the application?

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

question about signing in after patch

I recently installed usmle base app and patched and reinstalled with lucky patcher But after patching the app i cannot sign…

2 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

fisheylp

patch for usmle base apk

I tried to create a patch apk for usmle base which worked but the new app cannot login so its of no use.    PLz…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Update patch for Poweramp beta build 793

Update patch for Poweramp beta build 793. The older patches doesn't work anymore.

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

iye_vice

Rolling sky game

Please add rolling sky game's patch and this is Google Play link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.turbochilli.rollingsky

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Patching Deep Town not working

When creating a support patch for InApp and LVL, I see these results:Patch Pattern N1: SuccessPatch Pattern N2: SuccessPatch…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

codelyokoxteam

Re-sign with test signature

Hello, guys. I want to ask what is the function of re-sign with test signature?

2.0K Views

2 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

snowprojects

Please create a patch for this app

Please create a patch for Ace force (game like overwatch for Android)It says my model is not supported but my device has…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Trouble installing lucky patcher

Everytime I try to install Lucky Patcher it shows it installing but then all of a sudden it says not installed no error…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

intx