Create custom patch for Tapatalk

Tapatalk is an by which lots of forum can be accessed, however it gives lot of annoying ads and the vip subscription doesn't…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

REQUEST TO CREATE CUSTOM PATCH FOR: Youtube Music background playback and audio only mode

Hi everyone, i'd love it if someone could update the youtube music background patch to work on current versions of the app.…

4 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

dgunn

Sa contourne plus l'achat

Slt à tous et à toutes S'il vous plaît j'ai une question j'ai reconstruits l'apk et dès que je vais gagné des l'argent sa…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

nayan

Request to create custom patch for "rise of the kings"

Hello there! Please create a custom patch for the online game "rise of the kings" ( achievements) . Thank you indeed!!

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

problem with path to external sd card

Hi all, I just migrated from CM12.1 to LineageOS 15.1. Wonderful ROM! I used to backup with LP my app on external SD card.…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

help!!!

pls can you tell me,to enable the purchasing hack in games which file is changed by lucky patcher?

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

royal_jane

Rooting

My last attempt to root my ZTE is to try LP hope there's something in it. Please show me some kind of method I can use....…

2 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

royal_jane

SIMPLE AND URGENT

Can Lucky patcher hack online games?

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

nayan

youtube apk that is already prepatched with background playback patch

Hello!I was curious if anyone has made an apk of the latest patched youtube apk file to just install without having to use…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

nayan

Not working dark youtube patch by RMTK

Before the last update the patch of Enable Dark Youtube was working. But now it is not working.This patch was maden by RMTK.I…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

nayan