REAL RACING 3 VERSION 8.0.0

Hello everyone, I would like to request the creation of a new patch for in-app purchases since the app now asks for verification on the server.

Sharing is caring, show love and share the thread with your friends.

6hangover6 replied
4 Years
It is possible that it work again ?? chudy2355
I really doubt it.

Considering all EA's effort with this F1 update, I'm sure they invested in new security measures.

I'd say that this new system won't ever be patched, so we can stop updating the game and play the last version until completion (with the help of Lucky Patcher) or accept the new updates and deal with EA's endless greed. 

chudy2355 replied
4 Years
It is possible that it work again ??
razvedchik replied
4 Years
Please give us a patch :(
DongLong69 replied
4 Years
I'm literally on this page every day for a couple of times a day,waiting for something,someone to announce they're working on a patch :grinning:  jumbo
Well, you can't blame us patchers. We're not paid for this, we don't really get famous from doing this, and it's sorta more like a hobby, and we really just create patches either out of boredom or for our own use. Hell, it was probably a year ago when I last uploaded a custom patch. No offense, but in all honesty, we don't really give a care if you rot away waiting for that custom patch you requested.
mab974 replied
4 Years
I'm literally on this page every day for a couple of times a day,waiting for something,someone to announce they're working on a patch :grinning:  jumbo

me too, with impatience

jumbo replied
4 Years
I'm literally on this page every day for a couple of times a day,waiting for something,someone to announce they're working on a patch :grinning: 
jumbo replied
4 Years

I  wholeheartedly agree with this. I love Formula 1 and i installed this update to experience the cars in this game,but since the update,the in-app purchaches stopped working,and I dont want to suffer the grind in it,to make money for upgrading my car or just simply skipping events which i dont want to complete. If its possible to hack it again so that it works like before it would make me extremely happy. 

I used lucky patcher for this since i installed the game,and i wouldn't get half as far as i did in the game without it. 

771709789 replied
4 Years
EA,please
sotirisrr3 replied
4 Years
The only way to play this game is with lucky patcher 
jdmexpert replied
4 Years
Yes I agree, the grinding and timers is absolutely worst in this game, and now EA being greedy, makes a new currency called M$ for F1 only, where you cant use R$ and gold at all. Yes they say its to make the old players on the same level as the new ones, which is kind of an insult to the old players, but being EA this is not the case, EA just wants more money, just like they did to nfs payback, and now they removed it from nfs heat, they just brought it to real racing 3. They should learn from Forza Horizon 4, who does grinding right