I keep getting an error 504 on play store

Active 1 Reply 1.6K Views 2017-12-20 16:41:24 Questions
Ive just recently rooted my brand new LG V20 (h990ds) and installed lucky patcher (a massive amount of work). i custom patched the google play store to give me back my refunded apps. unfortunately every time i try to install any app (free or paid) it downloads then stops and gives me error 504. ive done almost everything i could ive cleared data (of play store google play services and framework) ive cleared odex on everything ive wiped my phone. ive done format data wipe on twrp sadly nothing works. i ran out of options and tried to uninstall lucky patcher, reboot into recovery, wipe again and reinstall kernal. plz help anything. thank you

Edit: Ive found that i can install some apps (such as steam, the game dune) but not others (such as instagram facebook and snapchat) i have no idea what is going on here and would really benefit from help if anything. Something i havent done yet. Thank you so much :)

Sharing is caring, show love and share the thread with your friends.

throw423 replied
6 Years
I have the same device and was having the same issue. Fixed it be pressing Toolbox > Remove All ODEX Files.