Advices and money earning

If you want the app to become populer you need to add big and different games to the lucky patcher hacking game list in…

0 Reply

6 Years

6 Years

Begging for 'The Last Step' android patch

the last step is a very a very good roguelike game, but very hard to survive, making it discouraging to play this game. current…

0 Reply

6 Years

6 Years

Need Custom Patch For PES 2018

Please can any developer make custom patch for pes 2018 android

1.2K Views

0 Reply

6 Years

6 Years

LUCKY PATCHER 6.9.9.5 NEW VERSION RELEASED

A new version of Lucky Patcher 6.9.9.5 has been released. Download for Free Now!!

3.5K Views

0 Reply

6 Years

6 Years

Gardenscapes/Homescapes not working.

Hello everyone. I really want to finish the garden and house renovation game so I rooted my phone and downloaded Lucky Patcher.…

2.3K Views

1 Reply

6 Years

6 Years

codelyokoxteam

Can anybody make Custom Patch for Eternium : mages & minions Game.. LUA script available

Can anybody make Custom Patch for Eternium : mages & minions Game.. LUA script available to hack this game but non rooted…

1.7K Views

0 Reply

6 Years

6 Years

Lucky Patcher 6.9.9.4 New Version Released

A new version of Lucky Patcher 6.9.9.4 has been released. Download for Free Now!!

1.5K Views

1 Reply

6 Years

6 Years

ani2604

Great

It woooorked now I love this app

1 Reply

6 Years

6 Years

admin

Custom Patch Request: The Trail by Kongregate

I used lucky patcher on the game once to support InApp emulation so I could 'purchase' ingame currency for free. It worked,…

0 Reply

6 Years

6 Years

Creat custom apk for my girl pls.

Hi guys!My girl want to play her game with full coin if you can help her...https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.elex.nikkigp&hl=frI…

0 Reply

6 Years

6 Years