Hack game

How cann i use to hack episodes games?

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

fryskekriger

Lucky et Galaxy A8

Bonjour à tousVoilà je viens de changer de téléphone un Galaxy A8 et je n'arrive pas à installer Lucky patcher enfin plus…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Ads displaying after rebuild for microtransaction cheating

Here's the thing.When Lucky Patcher rebuilds the app so I can "buy" stuff through microtransactions, the ads still display…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Jurassic World Alive (Jurassic GO)

Hello,I was wondering if a patch would come out so that you can hack money on this game just like Jurassic World The Game.Thanks.

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Circle Sidebar

Can you please support that app?. There is already no patch for this app and it have a license verification

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Getting error with ART or something

Patching isn't working anymore, what I've done wrong? I have rooted (with Magisk) OnePlus 5T and it makes patching but clicking…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Why can't open the game after using lucky patcher?

So I used lucky patcher for one of my game app which isn't on the list that was on the website, and I went through the steps…

2 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

student_a

Error in IN APP PURCHASE HACK dialog

Hi guysWhy the option "send a reply to the app" is hided from in app purchase hack dialog?! I use honor 3C with ported miui…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Copy folder

Bonjour, je viens de faire un patch personnalisé.Je voudrais copier un fichier complet, quelle est la commande s'il vous…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Custom patches option unavailable

Hey, I can not see custom patches available option individual apps in my redmi note 3 (oreo version) .so please tell me…

2 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

ibuprophen