Lucky Patcher Worning

Hello, I have a problem I want to launch the app but I can not such a message is shown"You Using AdBlock App Remove AllAdBlocker…

6 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

poki

Lucky Patcher can't detect WeChat app

Hi, I can't find WeChat app in Lucky Patcher's app list. I have tried to rescan several times, and reinstalled a couple…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Couldn't think of a title (read description)

Is it possible without root to bypass the requirement for the "latest version on the playstore" and I've done a process…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

I can't download it

It works to download on to my phone but once I go to install it it doesn't download 

2 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

wallaby62

Best Fiends patch (read below for full request)

Hi! I need a custom patch that allows me to be able to get unlimited gold and diamonds for free AND let's me login to Facebook…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

whatsapp patches

hello friends I'm new hereĀ and i have lucky patcher and my cell phone is rooted also. and lucky patcher working very well…

2 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

bitcoingrw

Anti-checking patch don't work

So, in sketchware I made two apps. If they find LP in its folder, they turn off. The first app was patched and didn't turn…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

AllTrails

Hello, can someone help me create hack the alltrails app?

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Custom Patch for Arcai.com's NetCut

Hi guys,after the last update was patched a custom patch for full version of Arcai.com's NetCut. I want to ask if someone…

3 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

tomas4

Clash of clans

Please patch Clash of clans, i dont want toen start all over again.ThanksBtw when you rebuild Clash of clans with the app…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

fake1007