How to patch Calengoo?

I tried "remove license verification" and "support patch for In App LVL emulation" and non of them worked. Any solution? 

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Endomondo

Hi please add custom patch new version endomondo

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

HOW DO I INSTALL MODDED GOOGLE PLAYSTORE?

I have read your post on how to install modded Google Play store but it seems that post is out dated. The guide on the post…

1.3K Views

2 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

shealtiel

!!!Urgent!!! Play store keeps crashing

I installed modded play store as an user app, it was working fine. Then i tried to do a payment from google's payment app…

3 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

jnskevin6

Picsart

Has anyone ever tried patching Picsart? Also how to modify apps for in-app purchases

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

shealtiel

Can not patch to android on Huawei P20 Pro (EMIUI 8.1.0)

Hi, i'm using P20 Pro EMIUI 8.1.0.150I can not patch to android, it's always reboot and nothing happenSorry about my bad…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

phuphat1986

yourfreedom vpn apk custum patch

I tried lucky patcher to patch lvl emulation in yourfreedom vpn apk but doesn't work So i hope that if you can create a…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

yourfreedom vpn apk custum patch

I tried lucky patcher to patch lvl emulation in yourfreedom vpn apk but doesn't work So i hope that if you can create a…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Downloading on my phone

So I have the Moto z force and I try to download lucky patcher the newest one and when I do it says can't open file so I'm…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

arun

what kind of clash of clans game alternative that you can hack with the lucky patcher?

i am not warning you. i just wondering and if everyone that you can hack with the lucky patcher? because i am looking for…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years