In app not working

Dragonvale in app purchases is not working . it keeps saying connecting to store and then it fails. 

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Cyberghost Custom Patch

Hi I Need Byberghost Vpn Custom Patch.Please Upload It Soon.

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Grim Soul: Dark Fantasy Survival | A custom patch with only need-energy-to-travel patched

Hi,i've been searching the web for a long time but i haven't found a custom patch like this, only custom patches that give…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

License verification

Hey guys im new here, so if i may ask. If i hack license verification succesfully does it mean that the game wont request…

2 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

shealtiel

Whyy???!!

Hello, why I can't install my lucky patcher? It always app not install.

2 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

alvaro777

Request for custom patch (custom AOD)

This app allows you to edit your always on  display. The app itself can use the in app purchase found patch but…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

MergeDragon Patches 3 and 4 not working

I'm fairly new to Lucky Patchers and I just started up MergeDragon in the app and only patches 1 and 2 were down as having…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

LP, BUSYBOX, ODEX

Please why does LP need BUSYBOX?Why does LP say can't function with out BUSYBOX? What function does BUSYBOX perform? How…

6.6K Views

4 Replies

5 Years

4 Years

bypolr

InApp Emulation window not appearing in BTD Battles

I have an Yuntab K107 (Android 5.1, rooted, Busybox installed, Xposed not installed, CPU locked to 1300Mhz), that I have…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

How to patch Calengoo?

I tried "remove license verification" and "support patch for In App LVL emulation" and non of them worked. Any solution? 

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years