Patch InApp LVL Não Está Funcionando

Olá Pessoal da Incrível Chelpus,Eu uso o lucky patcher a muitos anos (praticamente desda suas primeiras versões) e sempre…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

How to upload a custom patch

How to upload a custom  patch for an app. How to zip the app??????

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

nayan

Games progress cant be saved

Y the games that are patched  woth LP cant be connected  with your facebook and Google account 

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

nayan

Heart Of Vegas in app purchase mod

Hey guys. I still need a lucky patch for this game. Unlimited coins, bypass in app purchases, double the win amount...anything…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Lucky Patcher Work With Alipay?

Hi! My question are if LP work with Alipay. Because i have an photography app who use Alipay and not Google Pay method and…

2 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

royal_jane

Card Heroes

I would like to request a custom patch for this game if possible.  The support patch for InApp and LVL emulation unfortunately…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

About possible iOs luckypatcher

I wanted to know, why don’t you guys want to make the app for iOs? It would be really nice to be able to use Lucky Patcher…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Starlost

Hello. Please make path for Starlost. Required infinite energy and shield. Thanks.

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Amino Won't work after patching

I wanna get free coins through here, but after patching, it says that my device isn't supported or I don't have the latest…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Package installer fail

After every rebuild of a game,for emulator of a modification,i get "package installer has stopped". I have reinstalled both…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

nayan