Vanishing install button

Hi, I wanted to ask, why when i select the Game>Menu of patches>Create modified apk file>Apk rebuild for inapp…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

snwmds

Why does it seem that no one replies to these forums with help or suggestions?

Is there perhaps a better forum to ask for help with Lucky Patcher? Maybe somewhere in Reddit or something?

3 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

arm

Maybe I'm missing a step in my patching or possible bug?

I believe we now live in a world of streaming everyday. So helpful TV and Movie tracking apps that sync with my Trakt acct…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Custom Patch Request: Hobi APP (Android)

I believe we now live in a world of streaming everyday. So helpful TV and Movie tracking apps that sync with my Trakt acct…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Pourquoi LP me demande toujours l'autorisation des sources inconnues que j'ai déjà activées ?

J'ai téléchargé la derniere version de l'app aujourd'hui, (J'en avais une autre avant mais elle ne fonctionnait plus) et…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Automatic update not working

Hi. Im using the version 7.1.4. on my phone and seems like the updates are not working anymore (worked before). When i try…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

arm

Constant LP issue installing patched apps

I've been having a consistent issue with patched apps not installing. I used to not have any trouble at all now it's all…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

arm

On the function upgrade of lucky cracker

最近用的幸运饼干破解了两个APP的购买,第一个APP是artflow另一个APP是flipaclip,然后有这个提示:“不可能获得完整的apk文件forFlipaclip”,因为它是使用googlesAndroid App分割的捆绑。此功能无法与“FlipaclipOk”一起使用”Crack…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

arm

how to add google ads into an android game without source only with apk file

hii want to add ads and make little changing in an apk file. the file is a game developed by game slot studio and i can…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years