PROXY SERVER IS NOT WORKING correctly

The latest version of lucky patcher isn't working correctly on non rooted devices.......When you try to rebuilt the apk…

3 Replies

5 Years

4 Years

aman

Patch for Fuel Flash 1.12.3

Please Patch for Fuel Flash  1.12.3de.mwwebwork.benzinpreisblitzThanks

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Patch for fool online

Please make a patch for fool online, for currency or something else.https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rstgames.durak

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Request

I want a custom patch for the app "marketing tools for Instagram" . This app is Available in play store.

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

PLEASE MAKE CUSTOM PATCH for BOTTOM QUICK SETTINGS

I have "Bottom Quick Settings" but not working with LVL Patched. Please anyone make custom patch for "Bottom Quick Settings"…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

own ad rules

Hi.can anyone help or explain why after adding custom rules to Lucky Patcher adsblocklist_user can not disable ads after…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

checking if there's anything I need to know before I download the modded Play Store

I'll probably have it downloaded and be using it before anybody answers my question but I just didn't want to run into something…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

stevey

Trying to fill out my employmemt applications right not

Called about 45 mins ao asking abou kitchen faucet. I grabed the wrong things to come in and exchange. Was wondering if…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Is luckypatcher.co safe too

Hi everyone. Just wondering if that site is safe as well.Thanks in advance.

2 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

snwmds

The Battle of Polytopia

I request someone make a version or a patch of "The Battle of Polytopia" which bypasses the Google play verification and…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years