Proxy server not installs

Hello there! I had a problem installing the proxy server for the LP. The fact is that the application offers to install…

3 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

luckyone

"The Blockheads" Custom Patch Request

Could anybody be nice enough to make a custom patch of "The Blockheads" that gives you 1000000 gems? I make custom patches…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Bestcycling custom patch

Hi, i need custom patch to bestcycling. Apk.Not possible suscript full options (Day suscription or month suscription) Urg!!!! Apk…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Netflix Custom Patch?

Would it be possible to create a custom patch that bypases the login feature? Or the confirmation that states that you have…

2 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

jjoshua04

Remove Purchase from MeMe Live Apps

Hello Friends How to Remove Purchase From Meme Live Apps Remove MCoin PurchaseHow to get Free MCoins in App

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Subway surfers

Have installed lucky patch for use on subway surfers.Patch works great for coins and keys. Phone not rooted. Question. Subway…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

arm

EdXposed boot problems with LOS PIE

Basically the same as: https://github.com/ElderDrivers/EdXposed/issues/64Once you activate LP in EdXposed and reboot you…

3 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

luckyone

Kitty Keeper

Can you really hack this application because I ask you that for other game but you make NOTHING NO Results!!!!!

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Subscription_add_malformed

I downloaded an app called VSCO and it has a subscription of 19.99/year. I tried lucky patcher on it and when I click the…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

In-app purchases not working

Ever since I updated and had to install the proxy server for in-app purchases whenever I mod an app for in app purchases…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years