dushu v1.09.51

Hi!re.i hope next update will include the dushu custom patch.because that apk is very effective in learning Chinese lang.but…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Signature patch no longer work on Android 9.0 / Pie

It was working perfectly on Oreo.I flashed Android Pie Firmware which is also reset everything, root and patch but my device…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

tonyhawck

MONZO builder

Good day, I noticed that the application MONZO creator of models does not have patch, and does not work Sopprte and emulation…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Improved ability to bypass cheat detection mechanisms

Hi guys. This is not actually a bug. I want to alert the developer i.e Chelpus, about increased attempts to prevent in…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

themeGalaxy Custom Patch Request

I wanted to use this app to the full extent but its blocked by pro,also inapp hack doesn't work.can anyone make a patch…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Issues on Modded Play Store

I'm using Android 9.0 on a Google Pixel 3 XL. When I wanted to install Modded Play Store 13.1.32 as user app, it cannot…

1.0K Views

3 Replies

5 Years

4 Years

mastroie

Issue installing mod play store

Can't seem to install the mod play store. When it does install it crashes when it's trying to download an app. Does this…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

lewrydiboys

Пользовательский патч для "Яндекс.Музыка" устарел

пиложение Яндекс.Музыка обновилось из за чего не работает пользовательский патч

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

royler14

Cant get it to work on JW

Okay so i was wondering if there is a way to get the support patch for inapp emulation to work on jurassic park world for…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Successfully purchase with IAP but didnt receive items/gold/diamond

Hi guys, Would like to request to create a custom patch, this apps was successfully purchased but did not receive any items.https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.diandi

2 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

wl