Wwe champions

Hello guys dirst of all congratulations on a job well done. And second I whant to ask you to create a patch for wwe champions…

0 Reply

1 Year

1 Year

Request tutorial modding app!

Hey broo!!I'm big fans lucky patcher, i used from 2011!!!I'm 27 y'old now!I just can patching patching and patching.But…

3 Replies

1 Year

10 Months

mikeh76

Play Protect "Harmfull App" Warnings

Hey, Just installed 7.2.5 via aptoide and play protect started to whining. Is there any way to disable that warning? Changing…

1 Reply

1 Year

1 Year

one-leggedsex

Unable to download

I have been unsuccessful to download on my android galaxy s8 active please help. I really want to test your product.

0 Reply

1 Year

1 Year

How to create custom patch?

How do you create a custom patch?How do you know which hex values need to change?I've found a useful tool for modding apps…

2 Replies

1 Year

9 Months

adepeter

InApp and LVL emulation not working in version 7.2.5

InApp and  LVL emulation not working in version 7.2.5.Even the previously patched apps which were working but without updating…

0 Reply

1 Year

1 Year

Inapp purchase not work in AIDE by appfour

I think LP not work, i had patch to android, turn on emulator purchase in app, i try another way, but the future not unlock,…

0 Reply

1 Year

1 Year

ffxv a new empire

i am pretty new too lucky patcher but i wondered if i could use lucky patcher succesfully on ffxv a new empire without rooting…

0 Reply

1 Year

1 Year

Make a custom patch for Growtopia. Make it an in app purchase one.

Growtopia is a fun game to play online with friends. It's a game made by Ubisoft. It is on multiple platforms and I tried…

0 Reply

1 Year

1 Year

In App Purchase hack not working in Cytus 2. ANSWER S O O N

I was trying to hack Cytus 2 with the modded play store because i cant make a modified apk or patch to the game (always…

1.3K Views

0 Reply

1 Year

1 Year