REQUEST PROCESSING ERROR in Modern Warplanes

So why, Can't process request - bad server response code: INVALID_RECEIPT in Notification game Modern Warplanes?

1 Reply

5 Years

4 Years

dye

Diamond Patch/Support for Zombie Tsunami

I'd to like request Zombie Tsunami being supported in the next few Lucky Patcher versions, or if not possible, a Custom…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Bluestack 4 - a problem with "Patch to Android".

Hello. I use Bluestack 4.60.3.1001, it is properly rooted. As I try to do in Tollbox "Patch to Android", the emulator stop.…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

pendragon

Chinese MIUI Firmware message upon start

I receive the message "Chinese MIUI firmware often limits work of lucky patcher in the back-ground. Because of this, Inapp…

2 Replies

5 Years

4 Years

mubarack

Mango Languages (If you're an expert, please help!)

To readers: I am seeking help from someone with a master expertise. From what I've gathered, creating a custom patch to…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

UFC patching with Luckypatcher is not successful anymore with the new Luckypatcher

I used had  A good result with old lucky patcher and the new lucky patcher is not giving me a good result with UFC…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

I can't patch any app

Im only allowed to create modified APKs I have a Moto G6 with Android 8.0

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

keem85

Cant install Lucky Patcher after deleting

After deleting Lucky Patcher/Installer/Proxy's i cant install it again. Installer downloads patcher apk, but android refuses…

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Custom patch for Spaceflight Simulator.

I am looking to bypass the in app purchase for Spaceflight sim, thanks

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Issies with app

Lucky patcher is not working in any game show me like it i bouth it but nothing appear in the coins gem ect help me why…

1 Reply

5 Years

3 Years

Faiz Iswan69