Custom patch

I would like to know how to create a cuatom patch for Galaxy of Pen for unlimited currency.

2 Replies

5 Years

4 Years

aknight2015

Add translate applications

Hello ,can you add option to translate any applications in Lucky patcher ?Thank you 

1 Reply

5 Years

4 Years

sina_mirzaei

ADD A ROOT FEATURE

Assalamu Alaikumsir I have p8 lite android 6.0 I tried all tool but root not success you are great developer so please add…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

arm

Black Scream

Every time I go click on "uninstall and install" when I uninstall the app the screen turns black.

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

chapters interactive stories apk

hi, I'm new, so I'm sorry if this thread is placed in the wrong section, I downloaded the "chapters interactive stories"…

3 Replies

5 Years

4 Years

sa_wido

Need help - King of Avalon: Dragon Warfare - Inapp purchases not working

Either I don't know how to patch or patching this game doesn't work with Lucky patcher. I tried. The Inapp purchasing hack...…

1 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

arm

Non of the custom patches work

I just tried like 15 apks with custom Patches but not one of these worked is it a bug or am I just completely broken

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Locus Map Pro > ver. 3.2

Anyone here, who can tell me how to mod Locus Map Pro >  ver3.2?Via modded Google Play perhaps?Thanks for help!

0 Reply

5 Years

5 Years

Hardest Challenge Yet For LP Devs: Damon PS2 Emulator Pro

The DRMS in this app is insane. None of LP's patches would actually work on this beast. I've tried so many methods (I even…

2 Replies

5 Years

5 Years

keem85

The app updates to 8.2.7 but the website still has 8.2.6??

Hey...I just opened LP this morning and decided to check for updates, I saw the newest version 8.2.7 just came out. So I…

2 Replies

5 Years

4 Years

admin